Matt's Norway Trip Summer 2004
This page is dedicated to friends, family, and anyone looking for info on Norway.
My hope is that you can share in the wonderful experience I had during my 10 days in Norway.
I spent each night writing journal entries in hopes of bringing part of the experience back to you.
Total Distance Driven: 2428km (1517 mi)
Total Elevation hiked: 23952ft
- June 25th (Day 0): Flying to Norway & Pre-trip details (sorry, no pics, but a good read).
- June 26th (Day 1): A Sandefjord Wedding (aka. One long day)
- June 27th (Day 2): Sandefjord Beach Excursion
- June 28th (Day 3): Driving across Norway, to Kerajbolten (the rock)
- June 29th (Day 4): Gorgeous Hikes Around the Sorfjorden and Eidfjorden
- June 30th (Day 5): On the Glacier, Scenic Drives, 10:50pm Rainbow
- July 1st (Day 6): Morning Monster Hike, Companions in the Afternoon, Battling the Weather
- July 2nd (Day 7): Through Fog and Rain; Losing the Battle Against the Weather
- July 3nd (Day 8): 0ft to 6000ft to 0ft, Geirangerfjord revisited, Norway sheep vs Scotland sheep
- July 4th (Day 9): One Last Ultimate Hike (Bessegen Ridge), and back to Sandefjord
- July 5th (Day 10): Heading Back Home, and general Norway tidbits
Back to Main home page
Page created by