Utah Trip, May 26-28, 2005
(look for me in the yellow shirt)
My brother, Nick, flew out from Chicago to visit me in CO, and he wanted to see some arches during sunset. This was a good excuse to take a trip to Utah.
- May 26th: Driving to Utah, a hike on the Continental divide, Arches National Park.
- May 27th: Canyonlands: The Needles. A hike among the mushrooms and needles.
- May 28th: Canyonlands (Islands in the Sky), back to CO.
My parents and sister, Meg, flew out to visit me in CO, and I had to take them to Utah, to blow their minds away with the other-worldly scenery and incredible adventure in store there.
Back to Colorado Home
- July 23rd: Driving to Utah, a stop at the Continental divide, rainbows..
- July 24th: Arches National Park: Devil's Garden hike, Canyonlands: Islands in the Sky, Dead Horse Point.